Who We Are
BlowingPoint Care offers the care and support needed to allow people to live fulfilled lives in the comfort of their own familiar surroundings.
We are situated in Waltham Abbey Community that serves in Waltham Forest, Enfield and surrounding areas.
We are proud to say all our carers are fully trained to attend to individualised care needs.
We provide ongoing support that is completely built around your needs and routines. We ensure you receive bespoke care package tailored to your unique needs from daily personal care, to companionship and help around the home.
Our management staff has years of nursing experience of working with long term condition patients and ensuring they are maintained in their own homes. With regularly organising and reviewing package of Care with Providers, and do work closely with Social Services including safeguarding team. Armed with the strength of recognising the needs of family/carers, she can offer support and education with empathy.
How are we then different?
Our valued and professional staff provide high quality and personalised Care Services, which allows you to live life independently in your own home. Our wide range of services, along with our commitment to making a difference every day, ensures peace of mind for our clients and their families.
- Help is always just a phone call away, 24/7, with support staff able to respond to your needs at short notice.
- We offer a round-the-clock support
- We don’t believe it’s possible to deliver quality care in a 15 minute visit, so we don’t offer them. Our preferred minimum care visit is one hour – and by that we mean a full 60 minutes, as we travel in our own time, not yours. This allows us the time to listen to our clients and get to know them well, to complete tasks properly and to observe any changes in their health or well-being and respond accordingly.
- We first and foremost exist to serve our clients. Whenever doubt exists in a situation, we consider this our guiding priority. How we treat each other dramatically affects how we treat our clients. Every associate deserves and gets respect, consideration and support.
- We listen
- Our staff support your wishes and preferences, as well as professionally assessing your needs.
- We keep in touch
- We stay in close contact with the other people who support you (both family and friends and other health professionals), keeping meticulous records which you and those close to you can access easily.
- We support lifestyles
- We support you to continue doing the things you enjoy, while feeling safe and secure and enjoying the independence and comfort of living at home.
- Being open is our drive.
How can we Help?
If you or a family member need a little extra help around the house, assistance at either end of the day, or 24-hour support to live at home, BlowingPoint is there for you, it is the answer.
Our carefully trained and friendly staff provide help with a wide range of tasks; housework, shopping, cooking meals, washing and physical assistance, as well as personal care.
Our in-home care is reliable, flexible and highly-personalised. We make sure our clients’ interests are looked after at every step. We treat our clients as part of our extended family and want to integrate seamlessly into your support network.